Today's guest is among the increasing number of bright young people who have come to view the traditional college path as an opportunity cost. Emily Hirsh opted out of college at age 19 to pursue her first online business full time. Just three years later, Emily has built multiple six-figure-a-year ventures.
In addition to running Virtual Assistant Academy and KettlebellMovement.com, Emily works as a Sales Funnel Strategist helping entrepreneurs to grow their business and generate revenue and leads using sales funnels and Facebook Ads. As a very busy young mother, she also actively promotes the freedom of working from home and controlling your schedule. Learn more about Emily's work at emilyhirsh.com.
She joins me today to discuss
- dealing with the pressure to stay in college
- our differences and what they mean
- is the entrepreneurial drive something you either have or don't have?
- goal-setting and business plans
- confronting feelings of overwhelm
- time management and block scheduling
- finding the right business and life partner
- Emily's thoughts on the current state of higher education
Please Support School Sucks
Your continued support keeps the show going and growing, which keeps us at the top of the options for education podcasts and leads to new people discovering this message. This subscription also grants you access to the A/V Club, a bonus content section with 200+ hours of exclusive audio and video.
If you are a regular consumer of our media, please consider making a monthly commitment by selecting the best option for you...
|A/V Club - Basic Access - $8.00/Month||AP Club - "Advanced" Access - $12.00/Month||Sigma Sigma Pi - Full Access - $16.00/Month|