Hour One (Free):
- how SSP helped Jay Dyer
- comparing notes on the social engineers who influenced the schools
- behaviorism projects in 1960s public schools
- outcomes-based education
- freedom from the individual up
- disagreements about the libertarian philosophy
Hour Two (Premium, Available HERE):
- disagreements about the libertarian philosophy (continued)
- the emergence of a voluntary world?
- ways to talk parents out of public school
- what do elite universities offer?
- educational entrepreneurship
- Getting Things Done
- much more...
Please Support School Sucks
Your continued support keeps the show going and growing, which keeps us at the top of the options for education podcasts and leads to new people discovering this message. This subscription also grants you access to the A/V Club, a bonus content section with 200+ hours of exclusive audio and video.
If you are a regular consumer of our media, please consider making a monthly commitment by selecting the best option for you...
|A/V Club - Basic Access - $8.00/Month||AP Club - "Advanced" Access - $12.00/Month||Sigma Sigma Pi - Full Access - $16.00/Month|