(CAMPUS CORRESPONDENTS #2) Sam Wolf is a freshman studying Political Science at Vanderbilt University. Soon he will serve as the president of the Vanderbilt College Republicans. Today we'll talk about what he's being taught, but also what he's actually been learning...
In this correspondence we discuss:
- Capitalism and Neo-Liberalism: capitalism is slavery and genocide?
- The dangers of apathetic students
- The culture of Vanderbilt outside the classroom
- Professor Carol Swain controversy
- Classes canceled for Trump trauma: what's the message there?
- Outrage theater
- Social capital: a minority of students sets the tone for campus life
- The silent majority of Vanderbilt
- The philosophy behind social justice warring
- the gun in the room
[PODCAST] #463: SPEED AND POLITICS (Interlude – “Violence Is Lurking” – The Tragedy of Jordan Peterson)
[PODCAST] #464: SPEED AND POLITICS (Interlude – “A Discussion Is Beginning” – The Opportunity At University of Toronto)
Please Support School Sucks
Your continued support keeps the show going and growing, which keeps us at the top of the options for education podcasts and leads to new people discovering this message. This subscription also grants you access to the A/V Club, a bonus content section with 200+ hours of exclusive audio and video.
If you are a regular consumer of our media, please consider making a monthly commitment by selecting the best option for you...
|A/V Club - Basic Access - $8.00/Month||AP Club - "Advanced" Access - $12.00/Month||Sigma Sigma Pi - Full Access - $16.00/Month|