Historian and Professor Thaddeus Russell returns. And unloads.
Thaddeus has launched the first phase of his Renegade University.
The Effects of Intellectual Conformism:
- Manichaeism in the minds of academics
- Charles Murray and Middlebury College
- Tucker Carlson owns college professors
- Donald Trump's world and how the left gave it to him (fragility vs. repression)
- Tangent: Richard Spencer
Why and how Thad's thinking has changed:
- Thad's conflicts with left libertarians
- vertical (knowledge) vs. horizontal (overwhelm) information
- shifting definitions and connotations
- Policing Is Racially Biased? Thad's commentary on the debate
- what I've learned from sheltered college professors
- media manipulation of race issues, and the real issues they'll never discuss
- the history of mass incarceration
- Thad's Article: "Don't Like Militarized Police and Mass Incarceration? Blame Progressivism."
- my impulse to uncover secret plots and deceptions
- feeling pleasure in anger
- resist empathy in politics?
- paternalism in college culture
Thaddeus Russell's Site - www.thaddeusrussell.com
Previous School Sucks Show With Thaddeus Russell - http://schoolsucksproject.com/category/podcast/a-renegade-history-course-with-thaddeus-russell/
Please Support School Sucks
Our Amazon Wish List
Donate With Bitcoin
Or Join the A/V Club
Your continued support keeps the show going and growing, which keeps us at the top of the options for education podcasts and leads to new people discovering this message. This subscription also grants you access to the A/V Club, a bonus content section with 200+ hours of exclusive audio and video.
If you are a regular consumer of our media, please consider making a monthly commitment by selecting the best option for you...
|A/V Club - Basic Access - $8.00/Month||AP Club - "Advanced" Access - $12.00/Month||Sigma Sigma Pi - Full Access - $16.00/Month|