SSP Productivity Month!
Kevin Kruse is the New York Times bestselling author of 15 Secrets Successful People Know About Time Management: The Productivity Habits of 7 Billionaires, 13 Olympic Athletes, 29 Straight-A Students, and 239 Entrepreneurs. The book is the product of interviews with and research on over 250 highly productive and successful people including Mark Cuban, Kevin Harrington, James Altucher, John Lee Dumas, Pat Flynn, Grant Cardone, and Lewis Howes.
Kevin is also a successful serial entrepreneur and a columnist for Forbes. He joins me to discuss what he says is an extremely powerful productivity tool. And it's one I left behind long ago: the calendar.
- 1440 minutes in a day
- the Pomodoro Technique; work sprints
- to-do lists don't work?
- successful people work from their calendars
- scheduling in 15 time chunks
- my problem: a visual representation of broken commitments to myself
- "batching" - what is the mental preparation like for that?
- what apps/systems does Kevin use
- be thoughtful about your morning; what is your "Most Important Task"
- attention management; diet and sleep habits for energy and concentration
This month SSP has partnered with FEE, the Foundation For Economic Education. Are you between the ages of 14-26? Are you interested in Entrepreneurship? Learn More about FEE's seminars here.
New Subscriber Geography Trivia
Today's Show is also brought to you by Arteamus C. from Arlington, VA.
Thank you Arteamus for your contribution to SSP!
The Plant Smashers - "Surfin' In Tofino"
Please Support School Sucks
Our Amazon Wish List
Donate With Bitcoin
Or Join the A/V Club
Your continued support keeps the show going and growing, which keeps us at the top of the options for education podcasts and leads to new people discovering this message. This subscription also grants you access to the A/V Club, a bonus content section with 200+ hours of exclusive audio and video. If you are a regular consumer of our media, please consider making a monthly commitment by selecting the best option for you...