Stephanie Murphy and Brian Sovryn are in the School Sucks studio for a free-form, extended discussion on the topic of conspiracy theories.
In this second installment, we talk about
- how far are each of us willing to go?
- a lost or hidden history of the ancient world
- who built the pyramids? what planet were they from?
- How did my exposure to Coast to Coast Radio and Alex Jones (circa 2004) affect my teaching
- The story of Squanto and why it was omitted from American history class in public school
- 9/11, conspiracy solved? no
- Apollo 11 and moon mysteries
- is reality a hologram?
- confirmation bias in action
- mind-controlled sex kittens
- is mass mind control used as an excuse for not fitting in?
- what would "the truth" change?
Sovryn Tech Podcast - https://soundcloud.com/sovryntech
Stephanie Murphy: Website - http://www.smvoice.info/
The 5 Stages of Grief - http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/
Empire of Conspiracy: The Culture of Paranoia in Postwar America - http://www.amazon.com/Empire-Conspiracy-Culture-Paranoia-Postwar/dp/0801486068