...and everything else?
The most-requested guest of 2020 finally returns. Wes Bertrand is here for a long-form exploration of Integral Theory and how to take human consciousness to the next level.
- Wes's travels and current studies of organizational theory; learn more at completeliberty.com/integration/
- given the current state of the world, is Wes still optimistic about people reaching a higher level of consciousness and realizing more individual liberty?
- what happens if 10% of people embraced new values? Ken Wilber claims that's the tipping point for the culture
- addressing the language barrier of liberty
- What is Integral Theory? What insights does this body of work offer about the current state of politics and culture
- Why Wake Up?
Wes encountered Ken Wilber's work through his research on organizational theory. Wilber draws from over 100 seperate schools of thought in the fields of consciousness, psychology, meditative traditions, philosophy and sociology.
Integral theory is largely focused on consciousness studies, psychology, research supported spirituality, and social sciences.
In this series we'll explain the Integral approach to:
* Evolution and the 4 Quadrants of reality (discussed today)
* The Stages of Development (introduced today)
* The Lines of Development
* The States of Consciousness
* Types of Personality
The downloadable version of The Ideas Into Action Summit is now available.
Visit sspuniversity.com/ideasintoaction to learn more about the presenters, topics, bonus materials and encore presentation.
Please Support School Sucks
We do cool things! Thanks to your support.
School Sucks is one of the longest running liberty-minded podcasts on the web, and the only one completely devoted to the issue of education (versus public school and college). Your support keeps the show going and growing, which keeps us at the top of the options for education podcasts and leads to new people discovering our work. Please help us continue to spread this important message further!
Before you do anything, please bookmark and use this link for your Amazon shopping: Shop With Us
One-Time Donation Options:
Access our personal development bonus show, The Discomfort Zone, and lots of other irreverent and acerbic commentary you've never heard before.
Support Us On PATREON
Help incentivize our production! Pledge $1 per content item and access dozens of Patron only audios and videos.
Join the A/V Club
If you're looking for more School Sucks content, the A/V Club option grants you access to a bonus content section with 400+ hours of exclusive audio and video. If you are a regular consumer of our media, please consider making a monthly commitment by selecting the best option for you...
|A/V Club - Basic Access - $8.00/Month||A/V Club - "Advanced" Access - $12.00/Month||Sigma Sigma Pi - "Privileged" Access - $16.00/Month|
BITCOIN CASH 1AmqLVxjw3Lp9KT5ckfvsqfN2Hn3B1hCWS