THE SIX PILLARS OF SELF-ESTEEM
1. The Practice of Living Consciously
2. The Practice of Self-Acceptance
3. The Practice of Self-Responsibility
4. The Practice of Self-Assertiveness
5. The Practice of Living Purposefully
6. The Practice of Personal Integrity
Questions to answer in this series:
what is self-esteem?
why is it important?
what can we do to raise self-esteem?
what role do others play in our self-esteem?
The steps we'll try to follow for each pillar:
-identify and define
-what are the obstacles
-personal stories, struggles
-how to overcome them
"Tunnel of Love" Bruce Springsteen
"Can You Feel It" Jackson 5
"Mighty Love" The Detroit Spinners
Complete Liberty Podcast
An Introduction to Nonviolent Communication
The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem (pdf)