Professor Thaddeus Russell returns to discuss cause and effect, the jarring events of August, what's coming in September and what it all might mean for the future.
Cause and effect in European identity politics
The Next Renegade University and School Sucks Project event is happening this November 10-12 in Los Angeles. We go over the seminar topics. For more information or to secure your spot, go to ThaddeusRussell.com/LosAngeles
- Extremism, left and right
- The race war is the academic left's creation
- Most Marxists wish to ignore race entirely
- Does American popular culture still have a liberating quality?
- Dave Smith, a rare voice in comedy
- has the establishment co-opted the renegade?
- Good and evil, Charlottesville, WWII
- Collectivism, achieving an unearned sense of superiority
- The Cantwell tragedy
- the expansion of the definition of "enemy"
- Reactionaries and echos of WWII
- The consequences of driving ideas into the darkness
- Would Thad have a white nationalist on Unregistered?
- remembering anti-authoritarianism
- Charlottesville psy-op? Just asking.
- Cointelpro tactics lived beyond the 60s and 70s
- The Vice documentary vs. The Washington Post piece "The Road To Hate"
- The race war theater and "morality plays"
Please Support School Sucks
Your continued support keeps the show going and growing, which keeps us at the top of the options for education podcasts and leads to new people discovering this message. This subscription also grants you access to the A/V Club, a bonus content section with 200+ hours of exclusive audio and video.
If you are a regular consumer of our media, please consider making a monthly commitment by selecting the best option for you...
|A/V Club - Basic Access - $8.00/Month||AP Club - "Advanced" Access - $12.00/Month||Sigma Sigma Pi - Full Access - $16.00/Month|