Craig Hemke worked on Wall Street as licensed Series 7 securities professional from the 1980s until 2008. Frustrated by various frauds in the "financial planning" sector, he decided to exit the protective bubble of his corporate career, parlaying his online reputation into a new venture as a blogger, precious metals advisor and financial forecaster.
Craig is the founder and editor of TFMetalsReport.com.
- current obstacles in entrepreneurship
- the process of moving away from the corporate world
- the protective bubble in the financial services industry
- glamorizing failure, learning from failure
- The Big Short
- central banking
- precious metals and "sky is falling" scenarios
- global reserve currency - the future of US economic power
- commodities market manipulation, "synthetic" gold?
- combining vision with flexibility
Please Support School Sucks
Your continued support keeps the show going and growing, which keeps us at the top of the options for education podcasts and leads to new people discovering this message. This subscription also grants you access to the A/V Club, a bonus content section with 200+ hours of exclusive audio and video.
If you are a regular consumer of our media, please consider making a monthly commitment by selecting the best option for you...
|A/V Club - Basic Access - $8.00/Month||AP Club - "Advanced" Access - $12.00/Month||Sigma Sigma Pi - Full Access - $16.00/Month|