Daniel Ameduri is entrepreneur, investor and the President of Future Money Trends. He joins me today to discuss teenage entrepreneurship, self-directed learning and being a You Tube pioneer.
Dan's You Tube Channel:
- If You Want to Be Rich & Happy Don't Go to School
- The influence of Robert Kiyosaki
- The college drop-in
- School in the way of Dan's learning
- Dan's wife left a career as public school teacher to home-educate their children; she had a lot to unlearn
- real estate investing and flipping
- 10 years ago... Dan takes his warnings of a real estate bubble to You Tube
- intellectual dependence exacerbates the financial crisis
- The value of college; Dan's advice to high school students
- Freelance economy, diversified income streams
- Investing mindset, don't gamble
Please Support School Sucks
Your continued support keeps the show going and growing, which keeps us at the top of the options for education podcasts and leads to new people discovering this message. This subscription also grants you access to the A/V Club, a bonus content section with 200+ hours of exclusive audio and video.
If you are a regular consumer of our media, please consider making a monthly commitment by selecting the best option for you...
|A/V Club - Basic Access - $8.00/Month||AP Club - "Advanced" Access - $12.00/Month||Sigma Sigma Pi - Full Access - $16.00/Month|